Who We Are
UNLV Planning and Construction is a service-oriented department of dedicated design, construction, administrative and business team members responsible for the planning, design, construction and project-related furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) integration functions for UNLV’s facilities and campuses.
Our mission is to provide university constituents with high-quality professional and other services in the management and delivery of projects related to the campus and its buildings that meet defined scope, quality, schedule, use parameters and budget objectives.
Our goal is to create a physical environment and provide services/expertise that:
- Supports UNLV’s Top Tier goals and initiatives.
- Is in alignment with the UNLV Business Affairs Mission, Values, Services Standards and Strategic Priorities.
- Fosters the university’s academic, research, athletics and campus life mission.
- Provides facilities that enhance collaboration, innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness for their users.
- Supports the endeavors and development of students, faculty, staff, and the overall quality of life in the State of Nevada.
- Provides for interaction, collaboration, and support of the local community.
- Creates a high-quality physical campus identity and character that are unique to UNLV.
Our Values and Approach
UNLV Planning and Construction approaches our work with care and respect for our users/stakeholders and their needs, applying a perspective to our efforts that considers the overall benefit of projects and initiatives to UNLV and the broader Nevada community. We employ leadership, team work, collaboration, and creative problem-solving in seeking solutions, and we conduct ourselves with integrity in delivering high-quality services to UNLV.