Stowe Shoemaker, Ph.D.
Professor & Dean
Since becoming dean in 2013, Dr. Shoemaker has been active in advancing the William F. Harrah College of Hospitality to meet — and exceed — the Top Tier goals set by the university. His long and varied career in hospitality and gaming has garnered him numerous scholarly grants and honors including a Lincy Professorship, Michael D. Olsen Research Award, and many others.
- Strategic Pricing and Revenue Management
- Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Loyalty
- Implementing Hospitality Principles into Healthcare
- Strategic Management in Hospitality
- Revenue Management and Pricing
- Hospitality Marketing
- Service Operations
Service & Recognition
- Mentor, Epicurean Charitable Foundation
- Board Member, Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) – LV Chapter
- Michael D. Olsen Research Award