Production course with involvement as a performer or production assistant in an opera/operetta production. Students showcase their work as singing actors via public performance in this large-scale operatic production with orchestra.
Production History includes:
- 2019-20: Dido and Aeneas, Orpheus in the Underworld.
- 2018-19: State of Grace (world premiere), No Guarantees (workshop), Dialogues of the Carmelites
- 2017-18: Die Fledermaus, Don Giovanni
- 2016-17: Orfeo ed Euridice/Les malheurs d'Orphée, A Midsummer Night's Dream
- 2015-16: Trial by Jury/The Beautiful Bridegroom, La bohème
- 2014-15: Little Red Riding Hood, L'enfant et les sortilèges, Le nozze di Figaro
- 2013-14: Suor Angelica/Sancta Susanna, Ariadne auf Naxos
- 2012-13: The Fairy Queen, L'elisir d'amore
- 2011-12: La canterina/The Impresario, Carmen
- 2010-11: Madama Butterfly
- 2009-10: Die Fledermaus, The Magic Flute
To learn the latest details on our opera productions, please visit us at our Facebook page.
For more information on the opera program, please contact Dr. Linda Lister, Director of Opera at email@example.com.