Summer Intern Housing
If you have verifiable employment with a local Las Vegas business or organization, you are eligible for our summer intern housing program. We provide clean, comfortable, and affordable housing, with a friendly staff available 24 hours a day.Summer 2017 Registration
UNLV Intern Housing offers a variety of exceptional services:
- 24-hour guest services desk.
- 24-hour on-call maintenance.
- Complimentary internet connections.
- Limited mail service (receiving location).
- Lost and found.
- Snack and beverage vending machines on site.
- Furnished social lounges with television.
- Shared common area/use kitchens.
For an additional fee:
- Deluxe Single Room – $21 per night ($630 per month based on 30 nights)
Note: A non-refundable deposit of $125 will be collected at the time of reservation. This fee will be applied to the overall balance of the reservation.
- Lost access card charge – $10
For reservations over 30 nights, payment options include payment in full at the time of check-in or equal monthly payments due on the 15th of each month. Guests will be provided an option to set-up automatic payments at the time of check-in to automate the payment process.
- Guests (Interns) are responsible for supplying their own:
- Soft goods such as linens, blankets, pillows, or towels.
- Toiletry items including paper goods.
- Personal hygiene items.
- All beds in Deluxe Singles are full size.
- Wake-up calls are not available.
- It is recommended to bring a desk lamp or study light for increased brightness.
- A micro-fridge (a small room combination appliance) is provided in each room. Combination unit includes refrigerator, freezer, and microwave.
- Guests (Interns) may receive mail and packages once they have arrived on campus.
- All envelopes and packages should be addressed:
Name of Intern (No nicknames; name on package must match name of guest)
UNLV Conference Housing Intern
1130 University Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Each residence hall community includes laundry facilities, operated with your Guest Access Card. It costs $1.25 per wash, and $.75 per dry.
With a UNLV parking permit, parking is available in several designated lots on campus.
Daily ($3.50) & weekly ($7.50) parking permits are available for purchase upon check-in, until such time that you are able to purchase a monthly permit from the Office of Parking and Transportation Services. Please visit their website, for hours of operation and more information.
Please do not park in reserved parking areas or spaces marked for faculty and staff. The Conference Housing Office assumes no responsibility for any parking tickets received while on the UNLV Campus.