CAEO VITA Site Free Tax Prep
Las Vegas, NV, 89119
VITA offers free tax preparation services to low-and moderate-income individuals and families to help them avoid costly income tax preparation fees and ensure eligible taxes credits. VITA services are not only free, but they are also a reliable and trusted source for preparing tax returns with our IRS Trained Volunteers.
No Appointment Walk-in Only and Drop off Service Available
What You Need to Bring
- Photo ID for you, spouse and/or dependent
- Social Security Cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Card for all family members
- All forms of W-2, W-2G, 1099 and other income including unemployment 1099-G
- Documentation for all deductions such as 1098T (Tuition Statement) and expense, 1098 (Mortgage Interest), Child Care expense and providers Tax ID Number
- Interest and dividend statements
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Void Check or Bank account routing & account numbers for direct deposit
- Advance Child Tax Credit Form 6419 mailed by IRS in January 2022
- Letter 6475 with Third Stimulus sent out in April 2021
Open to low/ moderate-income individuals and families.
CAEO, UNLV GEAR UP, NV Free Taxes Coalition