Battling the Opioid Epidemic
As the opioid crisis devastates more and more communities in Nevada, the country, and the world, the William S. Boyd School of Law will bring together leading experts to address key questions:
- What do we know about the science of opioid addiction?
- How can health professionals treat opioid addiction effectively?
- What is Nevada doing to address the problem?
- What kinds of policies have worked in other states or countries, and what kinds of policies have failed to stem the tide?
This event is open to the public. Purchase your tickets online at eventbrite, the cost of tickets are:
- Student/Faculty/Staff: $0
- Early Bird Professional for CLE/CME Credit: $75 (purchase by Feb. 2)
- Professional for CLE/CME Credit: $95
- Early Bird General Admission without CLE/CME Credit: $25 (purchase by Feb. 2)
- General Admission without CLE/CME Credit: $45
More info on this event
- The Lincy Institute at UNLV
- Southern Nevada Addictive Disorders Training Project