The Business Spanish Experience Minor is a unique academic program designed to develop a background in Spanish into a career-enhancing asset that is ideal for the international, multicultural business environment of our region. Combining preparatory coursework in business Spanish and international business with a culminating internship experience in a Spanish-speaking country, the minor provides credible evidence of bi-lingual language competence and the ability to do business in multiple cultures.
The minor is particularly well-suited for:
- A business major with a background in Spanish,
- A Spanish major desiring to graduate with a credential in business,
- A student in any major with a background in Spanish and the desire for a business credential.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Improve the linguistic skills required for communication and effective involvement in the Spanish-speaking business world.
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of business sufficient to contribute to the operations of an international business enterprise.
- Explain the role of Spanish culture in the context of international business.
- Describe Spanish cultural influence in the United States national Spanish-speaking market.
- 148.4 KB
Minor in Business Spanish Experience
Plans of Study