Dual Degree: Master of Business Administration & Master of Science - Management Information Systems
The MBA/MS MIS program of study is designed for those who seek career and business leadership opportunities with an information technology flavor. The program will provide students with the needed skills, knowledge, and tools to become visionary business leaders with strong competency in management information systems. The MBA program is designed to advance the knowledge and practice of business and administration. The MS MIS prepares graduates for IT focused professional and managerial careers. The MS MIS focuses on the application of technology to help achieve organizational goals and solve business problems. MIS students earn competency in IT, embedded in a business context that provides them with well-rounded preparation for occupations in high demand. The program requires the completion of 54 credit hours.
For accreditation information, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.
Plans of Study
- 2018-19, Business Administration Requirements
- 2018-19, MIS Requirements
- 2017-18, Business Administration Requirements
- 2017-18, MIS Requirements
- 2016-17, Business Administration Requirements
- 2016-17, MIS Requirements