Dual Degree: Master of Business Administration & Master of Science - Hotel Administration
The MBA/MS Hotel Administration dual program is designed for students seeking business leadership opportunities in the Hotel Administration field. This program provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed as managers with a high proficiency in hotel administration. The MBA portion is designed to advance the knowledge and practice of business and administration. The Hotel Administration portion is designed to provide industry specific knowledge necessary to succeed in this dynamic industry. This program utilizes the natural learning environment that is created by the Las Vegas economy. Students graduating from the dual program will receive two degrees, an MBA and an M.S. in Hotel Administration. The program requires the completion of 51 credit hours.
Contact the program coordinators for more information about the program:
- Chin-Chun (Vincent) Hsu, Ph.D., C.M.A. (Business Administration students)
- Tony L. Henthorne, Ph.D. (Hotel Administration students)
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.
Plans of Study: Part II
- 2019-20, Business Administration Requirements
- 2018-19, Business Administration Requirements
- 2017-18, Business Administration Requirements
- 2016-17, Business Administration Requirements
- 2016-17, Hotel Administration Requirements