Dual Degree: Master of Business Administration & Doctor of Dental Medicine
The dual Master of Business Administration and Doctorate of Dental Medicine (MBA and DMD) program is designed for those who seek business leadership opportunities within the field of dentistry. The program is designed to develop leaders in dentistry by providing students with the needed skills, knowledge, and tools to become outstanding dental leaders. The program provides students with a competitive edge in business and expanded earning power for those practicing dentistry. The dual degree requires that the student apply to and satisfy the degree requirements of both programs.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.
If there are no Plans of Study listed under this program, they may be listed under one of its sub-plans.