Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Management
The program of study for the Management major prepares students for management positions in various sectors of business and industry, including banking and finance, retail, hospitality, service providers, and healthcare as well as local, state, and federal government, nonprofit organizations, and self-employment.
For accreditation information, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Identify and explain the major tasks of the manager.
- Discuss and apply major theories concerning the behavior of people in modern business organizations.
- Identify and discuss alternate theories concerning the role of business in society and implications of these theories.
- Identify and discuss key issues involved in international management.
- Identify and discuss key issues in the relations between workers and managers.
- Work with others to identify challenges to your business and develop strategies to deal with them.
- Present analyses of and solutions to management problems.