The Graduate Certificate in Gaming Management is a 15-credit program designed to bring hospitality executives together to learn the latest gaming management and leadership techniques in an executive format, via the Internet and other media.
Courses are taught entirely online although all students are encouraged to participate in the graduation activities and exercises on campus. In addition to regular tuition and fees, this program has an additional fee of $510 per credit to cover the cost of delivery in an executive format.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Apply accounting and financial information to executive decision making in the gaming industry.
- Develop marketing & advertising systems for casinos based on the need to create new markets and the need to respond to significant shifts in social and economic patterns.
- Examine marketing and management concepts relevant to the gaming industry and explore how these concepts can be applied to service delivery systems.
- Examine mechanisms and techniques employed in the management of casino management
- Develop strategies to address the challenges of a specific problem in casino management on the basis of interest and preparation and apply this to their current work environment.
- Conduct independent research in their major area of work on the analysis of a problem for a gaming organization.
Graduate Certificate in Gaming Management
Plans of Study