Get into your game and compete with other students! They are often scheduled over shorter period of time (a couple days rather than weeks) set up in round robin format with a knockout tournament at the conclusion. The recreational and competitive events offered by the Intramurals Sports program are available to students, staff and faculty at UNLV. Not all events/sports are the same, and not all events are for every person. Learn more about each sport/event below. Not all sports are offered every semester/year.
Each sport is separated into at least one of four league types: Men’s (M), Women’s (W), Co-Rec (CR), and/or Open (O).
Important: Everyone must be registered on IM Leagues in order to participate!
- Complete the Registration Form. This form can be picked up at the SRWC 1st Floor membership desk.
- Take the completed form to the SRWC 1st Floor membership desk to pay.
- Go to the IM Leagues website to register your team.
- Log-in using your current account or make a new account (accounts are free!).
- Use the code from the receipt to register.