Publications, Presentations, and Grants
TRC-PAD stands for Trial-Ready Cohort for Preclinical and prodromal Alzheimer's disease. It is an innovative NIA-funded way of assessing patients on line, using an algorithm to determine which are most likely to have Alzheimer's and then referring that selected group to sites for trials. The idea is to facilitate trial recruitment, the slowest part of any current Alzheimer trial. Attached is a set of 5 papers just published in J Prevention of Alzheimer's Disease (JPAD) about this project.
- Dr. Jeffery Cummings: Anti-Tau Trials for Alzheimer’s Disease: A Report from the EU/US/CTAD Task Force.
- Dr. Jeffery Cummings: Alzheimer's disease drug development pipeline: 2019.
- Dr. Jeffery Cummings: A 24-week double-blind placebo-controlled study of the efficacy and safety of the AMPA modulator S47445 in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease and depressive symptoms.
- Dr. Jeffery Cummings: Advances in Management of Neuropsychiatric Syndromes in Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Dr. Jeffery Cummings: Further analyses of the safety of verubecestat in the phase 3 EPOCH trial of mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
- Donna Coasta: The Occupational Therapy Manager, 6th Ed. Bethesda, MD: AOTA Press.
- Donna Coasta: Chapter 43. Management of Fieldwork Education. In Jacobs, K., McCormack, G. The Occupational Therapy Manager, 6th Ed. Bethesda, MD: AOTA Press.
- Donna Coasta: Chapter 42. Occupational Therapy Assistants as Managers. In Jacobs, K., McCormack, G., (Lead Eds.). The Occupational Therapy Manager, 6th Ed. Bethesda, MD: AOTA Press.