For most advising centers, you can schedule appointments online via Campus Connect. We hope that this new method of self-scheduling online provides you with more convenience and autonomy. You can schedule an appointment with your advising center by following the steps below:
1. Log into your MyUNLV account.
2. On your Rebel Student Homepage, click on the "Resources" tile.
3. On the left pane, click on the Campus Connect tab, then click on the Campus Connect Login button that appears.
4. A new screen titled "Campus Connect" will appear. Click on the "Schedule an Appointment" button on the right side of the page.
5. Follow the required prompts that follow to schedule your appointment.
We have attached a visual PDF guide for your reference. We have the following policies related to the self-scheduling feature:
- Until further notice, all appointments self-scheduled online will be conducted via phone.
- Students are encouraged to list out their preferred phone number for phone appointments. If a number is not listed, advisors will contact the cell number listed in their MyUNLV account.
- Students are only able to schedule XX appointment(s) at one time.
- Students must select an appointment time 48 hours in advance of when they schedule, but no more than 90 days in advance.
- Students can cancel an appointment up to 3 hours prior to their appointment time. To cancel an appointment, following the steps to schedule an appointment and once you are on the Campus Connect webpage, view your upcoming appointment and click "cancel."
Please let us know if you have any questions about this new online tool. We will still accept phone calls or emails for appointment scheduling if you prefer, but we highly recommend trying this online tool as it is quicker and easier than traditional channels.