The Patron Code of Conduct is designed to set clear expectations and encourage an environment that is enjoyable for all.
- Patrons shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior that creates an unsafe environment, or interferes with other patrons’ enjoyment of the performance.
- Patrons are not allowed to enter the facility with signs or banners of any kind.
- Patrons may not possess glass bottles, cans, squirt bottles or other containers not permitted in the facility.
- Patrons may not possess weapons including firearms or knives (with or without sheath), horns, air horns, whistles, other irregular sound devices, bars, sticks, clubs, poles of 20” length, sling shots, fish nets or other net material, beach balls, Frisbees, skateboards, roller skates, live pets (except for assistance animals), or any object which may obstruct vision or adjacent guests.
- Patrons must wear a shirt and shoes, sandals, or other protective foot covering.
- Patrons must follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers and any other facility personnel.
- Patrons may not possess or use any illegal drugs.
- Patrons will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage patron will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Those appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from the facility.
- Patrons must not damage, destroy, vandalize, or steal any University property.
- Patrons may not sit in a seat other than one’s ticketed seat location or refuse to produce one’s ticket upon request. Unauthorized use of any seating designed for disable persons is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons may not possess stolen tickets.