Minor in Health Physics
This minor is designed for students interested in the biological effects of radiation in medical utilization and in occupational health and safety.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Demonstrate competency in applying the theoretical and problem solving aspects of health physics and related disciplines.
- Demonstrate competency in the practical applications of health physics.
- Effectively communicate technical information in both oral and written form.
- Competent in research methods and be able to critically review research with the intent of applying findings to their practice.
- Prepared to pursue a lifetime of self-directed learning and professional.
If there are no Plans of Study listed under this program, they may be listed under one of its sub-plans.