This is a dual degree offered by the Lee Business School in conjunction with the Howard R. Hughes College of Engineering. The world is changing quickly and today’s business leaders are faced with new challenges in a complex business environment supported by new communication technologies and organizational structures. Success in the new global marketplace requires teams of executives working across functions and across borders.
The MBA programs at UNLV prepare students to succeed in today’s business environment by providing them with the needed skills, knowledge, and tools to become visionary and creative leaders. The program focuses on ethics and critical thinking, business communications, the role of the firm and its goals and markets, firms’ strategic planning and positioning, supply chain management, international business culture, information technology, leadership, and teamwork.
The Master of Science - Computer Science program gives you the opportunity to study different areas, including: Design and analysis of algorithms Operating and distributed systems Computer architecture and networking Computational geometry and robotics Computer graphics and image processing Programming languages and compiler construction Artificial intelligence and expert systems Database design, document analysis, and retrieval Software engineering For more information about your program including your graduate program handbook and learning outcomes please visit the Degree Directory.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing. Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in the oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of specialized areas and advanced topics in computer science.
- Independently analyze, design, and implement an innovative computer application or research project.
- Prepare a final project or research report on the solution to a computer-related problem.
- Present the results of their research orally.
Master of Business Administration & Master of Science - Computer Science
Plans of Study