Bachelor of Arts - Journalism and Media Studies
The Hank Greenspun School of Journalism and Media is a media unit within the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs. The School is committed to the proposition that enhancing society requires an innovative, interdisciplinary, and rigorous understanding of communication media.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Prepare students to become thoughtful scholars and researchers and effective professionals in broadcast and print journalism, integrated marketing communication, public relations, and media studies.
- Achieve written and visual communication competencies.
- Attain theoretical and practical knowledge toward critical thinking and social responsibility as a citizen and professional.
- Learn how to disseminate messages via media platforms.
- Be innovative with regards to new technologies in a constantly changing media environment.
Plans of Study
- 2019-20, 4 Year Plan of Study
- 2018-19, 4 Year Plan of Study
- 2017-18, 4 Year Plan of Study
- 2016-17, 4 Year Plan of Study
- 2015-16, 4 Year Plan of Study
- 2014-15, 4 Year Plan of Study
- 2012-14, 4 Year Plan of Study