Bachelor of Arts - Journalism and Media Studies
The Hank Greenspun School of Journalism and Media is a media unit within the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs. The School is committed to the proposition that enhancing society requires an innovative, interdisciplinary, and rigorous understanding of communication media.
- Prepare students to become thoughtful scholars and researchers and effective professionals in broadcast and print journalism, integrated marketing communication, public relations, and media studies.
- Achieve written and visual communication competencies.
- Attain theoretical and practical knowledge toward critical thinking and social responsibility as a citizen and professional.
- Learn how to disseminate messages via multitude media platforms.
- Be innovative with regards to new technologies in a constantly changing media environment.