2022 President's Classified Staff Member of the Year
Deana Wilson is an AA4 in the Office of the Registrar’s Academic and Event Scheduling and holds the office of Classified Staff Council Treasurer and NSHE representative. Born in Tennessee, made her way to Las Vegas by way of Colorado and Maryland. She came to UNLV in March of 2016 after 10 years of elementary teaching. She was elected to CSC Executive Committee in July of 2018 and has made great strides in making the Council a voice on the campus. She currently sits as the Communications Officer for the NSHE Classified Council and is one of UNLV's Value Ambassadors.
- Academic Scheduling
- Academic Event Scheduling
- Website Update/Maintenance
- Scheduling and Event Sales Force Ticketing
- Assist with MyUNLV and 25Live Training
- Final exam coding and placement