Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GCBA) from the Lee Business School (LBS) is designed for degree-seeking graduate students at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) who have taken little or no prior business coursework but who seek an opportunity for advanced study in core business functional areas.
Students must be currently admitted and enrolled in a graduate degree at UNLV to apply for the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
Many UNLV graduate students seek advanced knowledge in business administration but cannot commit to a full Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. The GCBA will give students a means to gain mastery in their professional fields, new academic knowledge about business administration, and improved performance in their existing jobs. In addition, the graduate certificate will enhance their resumes, increasing their appeal in competitive job markets.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.