On this page, current graduate students can find important updates on Graduate College policies, deadlines, access to graduate forms, and other academic resources.
Graduate Affairs Coordinator
The responsibilities of the Graduate Affairs Coordinator for the College of Sciences include:
- Assist graduate coordinators with recruitment and admission of graduate students;
- Welcome new graduate students at orientation events;
- Assist graduate students with general programmatic issues;
- Answer questions about Graduate Assistantships, Research Assistantships, and Graduate Faculty status of Advisory Committee members;
- Remind students of important graduate policies and deadlines;
- Manage and keep records of graduate forms completed by students;
- Facilitate communication between the Graduate College and the College of Sciences;
- Serve as liaison between the College of Sciences and the Graduate College, Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS), Student Financial Services, Student Enrollment Services, and other departments on campus.