Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management; Concentration in Gaming Management
The gaming management concentration targets not only those who will work in actual casino operations but also students who are thinking about careers in casino accounting, as professional staff in gaming regulations and control, and as suppliers who will serve the casino industry. For more information, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply the mathematics of table games, slots, poker, and race and sports wagering.
- Assess business trends and strategies that affect the growth and success of the gaming industry (e.g., human resources, economic, legislative, global development)
- Evaluate the management and/or design of cash flow systems, including cage operations and credit collection systems.
- Evaluate the management and/or design of gaming regulations including internal controls and accounting and financial systems.
- Evaluate the management and/or design of casino marketing, including promotions, players clubs, and advertising.
- Evaluate the management and/or design of surveillance and security systems in gaming operations.