Feel like you've done this before? Transferring to a new school might feel like a new beginning for some, and for others, it is "no big deal." However, no matter how you're feeling about the change, there are several steps you need to follow.
UNLV defines transfer students as those who have earned at least 24 transferable credits from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution upon application to UNLV.
- Transfer Credits — Learn more about transfer credits.
- Transfer Admission Policies — Find out what you need to transfer to different colleges.
- Rights and Responsibilities — Learn about your rights and responsibilities as a transfer student.
- Registration Process — Find helpful tips and suggestions to assist you with the registration process.
- General Education — Find out about UNLV’s general education requirements.
- Campus Involvement — Your college experience stretches far beyond the classroom. Break up your study time and have some valuable experiences outside the classroom.
- Roles and Responsibilities — Learn about the roles and responsibilities of students, parents, and advisors.
- Incoming Student FAQ — Find out information about the general education core, financial aid, tutoring, and much more.