Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) Chapter 441A.755 requires that all students, unless excused by religious belief or medical condition, must provide documentation of having received the tetanus-diphtheria (Td) immunization within the last 10 years.
In addition, students born in or after 1957 must provide proof of immunity for the following:
- Two doses of live measles
- One dose of mumps
- One dose of rubella
Students under age 18 must have a parent's signature on the immunization form or a parent/guardian with them to receive the immunizations.
Additional Requirements if Living on Campus
In addition to the immunizations required for all UNLV students, state regulations require freshmen under 23 years of age to have an immunization for Neisseria meningitis in order to reside in an on-campus housing facility.
Acceptable Proof of Immunization
- Childhood immunization card signed by a physician or nurse, including the facility name and address
- High school or college records
- Military, state, or county records
- Lab report that indicates immunity (titer test for MMR)
- Health department records
Where to Get Immunizations
- UNLV Student Health Center
- Private physician or the Public Health Department
Mail or Fax Records To
You can email records to email@example.com.
You can also mail or fax records to the Office of Admissions.
Note: Please be sure to include your full name and NSHE number (your ID number listed on your acceptance letter) on all immunization documents.