Nevada Administrative Code (441A.755) requires that all students, who attend courses on campus, must provide documentation of having received the following immunizations, unless excused by religious belief or medical condition:
- Two doses of Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR) if student was born in or after 1957
- Tetanus-diphtheria (Td) immunization within the last 10 years
All students must submit legible copies, in English, with their full name and NSHE ID number (the ID number listed on your acceptance letter).
Students under age 18 must have a parent's signature on the immunization exemption forms or a parent/guardian with them to receive the immunizations.
Additional Requirements if Living on Campus
In addition to the immunizations required for all UNLV students, state regulations require freshmen less than 23 years of age to have an immunization for Neisseria meningitis in order to reside in an on-campus housing facility.
Acceptable Proof of Immunization
- Childhood immunization card signed by a physician or nurse, including the facility name and address
- High school or college records
- Military, state, or county records
- Lab report that indicates immunity (titer test for MMR)
- Health department records
Where to Get Immunizations
Mail or Fax Records To
You can email records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also mail or fax records to the Office of the Registrar:
Office of the Registrar
4505 S. Maryland Parkway Box 451029
Las Vegas, NV 89154-1029