You can use RebelCash at the bookstore, in the Dining Commons, and in the Student Union. In fact, you can use it all over campus, and even at some off-campus locations. You already carry it with you as your ID, so you might as well get all the perks of using it as your UNLV "debit card."
- Deposit Money to Your Account – Log into your account, check your balance, and deposit money to your RebelCash account.
- Lost Card Information – Find out what to do if your card gets lost or stolen.
- Who Takes RebelCash – Discover where to spend your RebelCash.
- FAQs – Get answers to all of your RebelCard and RebelCash questions.
- Request a RebelCard Reader – Student groups can request the use of RebelCard readers.
- Dining Dollars and Meal Plans – Get Dining Dollars credited to your RebelCard when you purchase a meal plan. Get more information on Dining Dollars and meal plans by visiting UNLV Dining.