Parents, you can add money to your student's RebelCash account so they can pay for food and books. All you need is your student's RebelCard number and then you're ready to deposit money to his or her RebelCash account.

Produced by UNLV Web Communications | © 2014 University of Nevada, Las Vegas Website Feedback