Performing Arts Center Box Office
The PAC Box Office handles ticketing for the numerous arts venues on the beautiful UNLV Campus and is fully staffed and equipped to handle all your ticketing needs, including online purchases.
Although not anticipated, dates, program selections and artists are subject to change.
The PAC Box Office is conveniently located on the northeast end of campus off of Cottage Grove Avenue and Maryland Parkway, approximately 1.5 blocks south of Flamingo Road. It is attached to the south face of the north campus parking garage. Please view maps and directions for more information.
Box Office Hours
The friendly ticket agents at the PAC Box Office are available to help you during the following business hours.
- Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
The Box Office is also open one hour prior to and one half-hour past posted curtain time for all ticketed events held at the Performing Arts Center. Telephones are not operational during this period.
Phone: 702-895-ARTS (2787)
The Box Office telephone system offers a 24-hour listing of current events on sale at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- We offer no refunds on ticket purchases. There are no adjustments on prior ticket purchases.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a different performance of the same production for a per-ticket exchange fee.
- All exchanges must be made at the box office at least 24 hours prior to the performance date of the tickets currently held.
- Performing Arts Center gift certificates may be purchased at the box office for any dollar amount.
- Downgrades are not offered on ticket purchases.
- When discounted tickets are offered, patron must show identification as required by box office staff.
- Coupons must be presented at the box office ticketing window at the time of purchase.
- All tickets are void at curtain. Late seating is always at the discretion of the management.
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and local checks with a valid Nevada driver’s license.
- Tickets can be purchased via telephone for $2.25 per ticket handling fee. Tickets are mailed if time permits.
- The Performing Arts Center Box Office charges a $1.50 per ticket facilities improvement fee on most sales.
- The Performing Arts Center is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, including tickets lost in the mail.
- Tickets can be sent certified mail, return receipt requested, for an additional $7.50 per order charge.
- Patrons with disabilities requiring special accommodations must notify the ticketing agent at the time of ticket purchase.
- Sign Language interpretation can be provided for most performances with a minimum of 72 hours advance notice.
- To secure patron identities, will-call tickets must be picked up by the purchaser who must show photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- Complimentary tickets will be given only be released to the person who is named on the comp list, unless that person notifies us in writing that we may release their tickets to another individual. Patrons obtaining complimentary tickets must provide photo ID.
Subscribers and Design Your Own Patrons can save 12% or more off single ticket prices.
Subscribers and Design Your Own Patrons may exchange a ticket from one performance to any other performance offered by the Performing Arts Center (conditions apply).
Subscribers and Design Your Own Patrons are the first to know about the new offerings at the UNLV Performing Arts Center.
VIP Ticket Discounts
Subscribers and Design Your Own Patrons get a special discounted price to bring family and friends to the performances.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154
- Phone: 702-895-3011