Master of Science - Management Information Systems
The Master of Science - Management Information Systems (MS MIS) program prepares graduates for professional careers in the management of information technology (IT). The MS MIS focuses on the application of technology to help achieve organizational goals and solve business problems. MIS students earn competency in IT, embedded in a business context, that provides them with well-rounded preparation for occupations in high demand. Recent graduates are pursuing careers in a variety of roles, such as business analyst, systems analyst, security analyst, IT manager, and systems administrator.
Students will have the ability to:
- Interpret the role of information systems to enhance organizations.
- Manage an information systems project.
- Analyze business problems and apply technological solutions.
- Work effectively with others in teams.
- Communicate technological concepts to business executives and users.