Radiography Certificate Admission Requirements
Admission to the Radiography Certificate program requires:
- Admission to UNLV
- A minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Declaration of major as Pre-Radiography Certificate (CRTRAP)
- Meeting with Radiography program director.
- Complete hospital site visit.
- Completion and submission of the program application by the last business day in February.
Applicant files are reviewed by the Program Admissions Committee during the spring semester for acceptance to the class starting in the fall semester.