You are here
Graduate Program FAQ
- Where should I send my application materials?
- Follow these instructions:
- Fill out the online application form on the Graduate College web page.
- Send transcripts and GRE scores (Ph.D. only) to the Graduate College. A copy of transcripts and GRE scores must also be sent to the History Department.
- Send statement of purpose and writing sample directly to the History Department.
- Have letters of recommendation sent directly to the History Department.
- How do I register for courses?
- The graduate coordinator has the call numbers for all graduate courses. All students, new and continuing, must make an appointment with the graduate coordinator to register for courses.
- How do I find out information about history courses?
- The History Department publishes a course guide each semester. This guide is available via the website. Please see the Graduate Programs page for more information.