You are here
Graduate Program FAQ
- Where should I send my application materials?
- All application materials need to be submitted electronically through the ApplyYourself program located at the Graduate College's webpage, http://graduatecollege.unlv.edu/. We are no longer accepting hard copies submitted through the mail or in-person.
- How do I register for courses?
- The graduate coordinator has the call numbers for all graduate courses. All students, new and continuing, must make an appointment with the graduate coordinator to register for courses.
- How do I find out information about history courses?
- The History Department publishes a course guide each semester. This guide is available via the website. Please see the Graduate Programs page for more information.