If you have verifiable employment with a local Las Vegas business or organization, you are eligible for our summer intern housing program. We provide clean, comfortable, and affordable housing, with a friendly staff available 24 hours a day.
UNLV Intern Housing offers a variety of exceptional services:
- 24-hour guest services desk
- 24-hour on-call maintenance
- Free in-room Internet connections
- Mail service
- Lost and found
- Change and vending machines
- TV lounges
For an additional fee:
- Deluxe Single Room – $600 per month (30 nights, equal to $20 per night)
Note: A non-refundable deposit of $125 will be collected at the time of reservation confirmation.
- Lost access card charge – $10
- Lost mailbox key charge – $25
- Personal care items are not provided during your stay, including toilet paper and bed and bath linens.
- Wake-up calls are not provided.
- Guests who require very bright light to read by may want to bring reading lamps if they plan to do late-night studying or reading.
- Microwave/refrigerator/freezer units are provided in each room and included with your accommodations.
Telephones and Messages
- Telephones are provided in each guest room.
- Incoming calls can be received, and local calls may be placed at no charge to the guest.
- Long-distance calls may be placed only by using calling cards or by calling toll-free.
- Individual room telephone numbers will be issued upon check-in.
- Messages for guests may be left at the Conference Housing Office and will be posted on the guest message board. Anyone needing to leave a message should call 702-895-5557 or stop by the office. In an emergency, we will make every attempt to locate the guest. To protect guest’s privacy, we will not give out information over the telephone and will only take a message to be relayed to the guest.
- Guests may receive mail and express delivery packages once they have arrived on campus.
- All envelopes and packages should be addressed:
Name of Intern
1130 University Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119