Summer Intern Housing
If you have verifiable employment with a local Las Vegas business or organization, you are eligible for our summer intern housing program. We provide clean, comfortable, and affordable housing, with a friendly staff available 24 hours a day.
UNLV Intern Housing offers a variety of exceptional services:
- 24-hour guest services desk.
- 24-hour on-call maintenance.
- Complimentary internet connections.
- Limited mail service (receiving location).
- Lost and found.
- Snack and beverage vending machines on site.
- Furnished social lounges with television.
For an additional fee:
- Deluxe Single Room — $20 per night($600 per month based on 30 nights)
Note: A non-refundable deposit of $125 will be collected at the time of reservation.
- Lost access card charge — $10
- Lost mailbox key charge — $25
- Guests (Interns) are responsible for supplying their own:
- Soft goods such as linens, blankets, pillows, or towels.
- Toiletry items including paper goods.
- Personal hygiene items.
- Wake-up calls are not available.
- It is recommended to bring a desk lamp or study light for increased brightness.
- A micro-fridge (a small room combination appliance) is provided in each room. Combination unit includes refrigerator, freezer, and microwave.
Telephones and Messages
- Telephones are not provided in each guest room.
- Messages for guests may be left at the Conference Housing Office and will be posted on the guest message board.
- Anyone needing to leave a message should call 702-895-5557 or stop by the office.
- In an emergency, we will make every attempt to locate the guest.
- To protect guest’s privacy, we will not give out information over the telephone and will only take a message to be relayed to the guest.
- Guests (Interns) may receive mail and packages once they have arrived on campus.
- All envelopes and packages should be addressed:
Name of Intern (No nicknames; name on package must match name of guest)
1130 University Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119