Your stay with Conference Housing begins with check-in at one of our front-desk locations.
Guest Suites and Academic-Year Conferences (August through April)
- North Tonopah Hall (TON on the campus map) is located at 1130 University Road. Please use the door on the north side of the building (across the parking lot from the Frank and Estella Beam Hall).
Summer Conferences and Interns (May through July)
- Please check with your conference coordinator to determine which location your group will be utilizing for check-in.
Parking and Transportation
- You must have a valid parking permit to park on campus.
- Permits are available from UNLV Parking and Transportation Services or the Conference Housing Office upon check-in.
- Permits allow you to park in student parking spaces. The Conference Housing Office assumes no responsibility for any parking tickets received while on the UNLV campus.
Directions to Tonopah Hall — Conference Housing Office
Conference Housing Office
Enter campus from Maryland Parkway at University Road. Drive straight down University Road and pass two stop signs. Make a right at the second stop sign. Tonopah Hall is the large six-story building your right. Use the entrance on the northwest corner of the complex.