Keep Your Rebel Covered
"Keep Your Rebel Covered" is UNLV's sexual wellness and healthy relationship programming. The Rebel Wellness Zone develops and conducts campus-wide events, programs, presentations, trainings, and special events addressing the following topics:
- Relationship communication
- Sexual decision-making (including drug/alcohol-related topics)
- HIV and AIDS
- STDs and STIs (sexually-transmitted diseases & infections)
- Birth control and contraception
- Safer sex barrier methods (including condoms & dental dams)
- Social safety
- Sexual violence prevention
- Men's and women's sexual health
What We Do
"Keep Your Rebel Covered" provides interactive, evidence-based, peer-led programming that increases awareness and teaches skills on sexual wellness topics. Sexual wellness programming features hands-on activities and information, including:
- Examples of contraception and barrier methods
- Anatomically correct penis and vagina models for demonstrations of correct usage of barrier methods
- Sex Fishbowl Q/A
- Relationship communication scenarios
- Sex Jeopardy and/or Bingo
- Condom challenges
- Steps To Gettin’ Dirrrty
- UNLV and local resources
- Safer sex samples
- Protect Your Drink
Campus-Wide and Special Events
- Free HIV testing clinics
- World AIDS Day
- AFAN Project UpFront
- The Big Bed: Sexual Responsibility Week
- Safe Spring Break
- Las Vegas AIDS Walk
- Monthly observances
Free safer sex kits, dental dams, and finger cots are available in the Rebel Wellness Zone. Every day is a day to "Keep Your Rebel Covered!"
Don't cancel your class! The Rebel Wellness Zone professional staff and nationally-certified Healthy Rebel Peer Educators are available to present to classes, Registered Student Organizations, and campus groups. Our interactive presentations can be customized for your group or topic area. Fill out our Presentation Request Form!
Spring Semester Free HIV Testing Clinics
- Tuesday, February 10, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 4, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 15, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
or call 702-895-4377