Regenerative Biology; Developmental Biology; Integrative Physiology
Ph.D. Harvard University
* denotes equal contribution
- Tseng, A-S and Levin, M. (2012). Transducing Bioelectric Signals Into Epigenetic Pathways During Tadpole Tail Regeneration. Anat Rec., 295:1541-1551.
- Beane, W. S., Tseng, A-S.*, Morokuma, J.*, Lemire, J.M., and Levin, M. (2012). Inhibition of Planar Cell Polarity Extends Neural Growth During Regeneration, Homeostasis and Development. Stem Cells and Development, 21(12): 2085-2094
- Tseng, A-S.*, Carneiro, K.*, Lemire, J.M., and Levin, M. (2011). HDAC Activity is Required During Xenopus Tail Regeneration. PLoS ONE 6(10):e26382.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0026382.
- Tseng, A-S., Beane, W.S., Lemire, J.M., Masi, A., and Levin, M. (2010). Induction of Xenopus Tail Regeneration by a Transient Sodium Current. J Neurosci., 30(39):13192-13200.
- featured as cover illustration and in This Week in the Journal article
- highlighted in New York Times, Science News, and msnbc.com
- Tseng, A-S., and Levin, M. (2008). Tail Regeneration in Xenopus laevis as a Model for Understanding Tissue Repair. J Dent Res. 87(9):806-816.
- featured as cover illustration
- Tseng, A-S., Adams, D.S., Qiu, D., Koustubhan, P., and Levin, M. (2007). Apoptosis is required during early tail regeneration in Xenopus laevis. Dev Biol. 301(1):62-9.
- Tseng, A-S., Engel, F.E., and Keating, M.T. (2006). The GSK-3 Inhibitor BIO Promotes Proliferation in Mammalian Cardiomyocytes. Chem Biol. 13(9):957-63.
SEB Program Group: Integrative Physiology
SEB Lab Location: 3160
SEB Lab Phone Number: 702-895-2159