South Residential Complex (SOU)
The South Complex is an interconnected three building complex constructed in 1990 containing a three, four, and five-story building. Each floor houses 40 guests in rooms 10' 10" X 20'. Each floor features a studyroom as well as a lounge area. Vending machines are centrally located within the Complex.
Buildings Located in the SOU Complex
- CWH: Claudine Williams Residence Hall
- KRH: Kitty Rodman Residence Hall
- WBH: William S. Boyd Residence Hall
- Completion Year: 1990
- Gross Feet2: 110,971
- Building Type(s): Housing
Coordinates for Mobile GPS Navigation
Find buildings while walking around campus using a GPS-enabled cell phone. Enter these coordinates into your phone's GPS application, and you will be pointed in the right direction until you reach the building.
- Coordinates (lat, long): 36.102135 -115.140688
- View location in Google Maps