NSHE and UNLV Policies
- NSHE Board of Regents Handbook/NSHE Code – The Board of Regents Handbook provides the governing documents and policies for the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE).
- NSHE Procedures and Guidelines Manual – The Procedures and Guidelines Manual contains system and institutional procedures, tuition and fee information and the chancellor’s memoranda.
- UNLV Bylaws – The UNLV Bylaws include policies and procedures relating to educational policy, faculty rights and duties, and the organizational structure of UNLV.
- Nevada Administrative Code, Rules for Personnel Administration, Classified Employees – This document contains information pertaining to classified employees, including compensation schedules, filling vacancies, leave procedures, and performance standards.
- State of Nevada Administrative Manual – The State Administrative Manual (SAM) is a compilation of policy statements concerning the internal operations of state government. This manual is published for use as a guide in conducting the state’s business.