Undergraduate Admissions

 alt="Classroom with teacher and students"

Interested in becoming a student in the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs? Here’s how to get started.

Related Links

Graduate Admissions

 alt="Woman ready to lecture"

The Greenspun College of Urban Affairs currently houses two Ph.D. programs, four M.A. degrees, one dual master's and professional degree, two professional master's degrees, two executive master's degrees, and three graduate certificate programs.

Related Links