Interested in becoming a student in the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs? Here’s how to get started.
- Apply to UNLV and indicate the major you would like to pursue, and then sign up for new student orientation.
- View the Undergraduate Catalog
- Learn about requirements for the academic programs offered in the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs.
- Make an appointment with the Student Advising Center.
- Visit Financial Aid & Scholarships.
- Apply for scholarships offered in the college.
The Greenspun College of Urban Affairs currently houses four Ph.D. programs, four M.A. degrees, two M.S. degrees, two professional master degrees, two executive master degrees, two graduate certificate programs and a dual master and professional degree.
- Visit the UNLV Graduate College for more information on admissions requirements.
- Apply to UNLV.
- Greenspun College of Urban Affairs graduate programs may have specific requirements for their programs. Contact respective program coordinators for more information.
- Apply for graduate assistantships.
- View the Graduate Catalog.
- Learn about financial aid and scholarships.