Secondary Objectives and Measures
Secondary objectives were developed along with supporting metrics to help assess progress. These measures provide a clear picture of year-to-year progress, supplement the core themes/pathway goal and their metrics, and consist of both quantitative and qualitative measures.
Engage with the community.
- Community engagement tracking and satisfaction surveys [CMP M3A]
- Inclusion of community members in activities sponsored by the UNLV Foundation and the Alumni Association to advance development and fundraising [CMP M3B]
Increase start-up activities and discoveries.
- Commercially sponsored research [CMP M4A]
- Revenues [CMP M4B]
- Capital infusion [CMP M4C]
- Fundraising [CMP M4D]
Additional Indicators* That Demonstrate Success
- Enhance the success of UNLV's major athletic programs. [CMP S1A]
- Measures: student-athletes academic performance, student-athlete community outreach, fan experience surveys, operations
- Help solve community problems. [CMP S1B]
- Measures: annual report addressing issues surrounding annual community problem selected (e.g., homeless, domestic violence, children's health, smart decarceration, etc.)
- Communicate UNLV’s brand and strengths.
- Measures: annual reports on advertising and branding campaigns [CMP S1C]
* Data and information for these indicators are tracked for informational purposes to show support of the overall core theme/pathway goal area.