Secondary Objectives and Key Measure Metrics
Secondary objectives were developed along with supporting metrics to help assess progress. These measures provide a clear picture of year-to-year progress, supplement the core themes/pathway goal and their metrics, and consist of both quantitative and qualitative measures.
Education and Research/Scholarship: Increase the capacity and productivity in research scholarship, innovation, and creativity to address the workforce challenges and opportunities of the future.
- Grants [AHC M3A]
- Publications [AHC M3B]
- Presentations [AHC M3C]
- Interprofessional Team-Based Learning [AHC M3D]
- Professional Learning Communities [AHC M3E]
- Turnover [AHC M3F]
- Faculty Promotion [AHC M3G]
- Awards ($)[AHC M3H]
Health Care Delivery and Community Service: Provide comprehensive, person-centered care that enhances the quality, accessibility, scope of clinical services, and expands community engagement toward improved collaboration and population health.
- Exam Pass Rates [AHC M4A]
- Students Remaining in Nevada after Graduation[AHC M4B]
- Master Affiliation Agreements[AHC M4C]
- Patient Visits [AHC M4D]
Wellness and Health Promotion: Develop and implement prevention initiatives that work to improve the health and wellness of UNLV AHC faculty, students, staff, and the surrounding community.
- Health and Wellness Survey [AHC M5A]
- Programs [AHC M5B]
- Campus and Community Partnerships [AHC M5C]
Additional Indicators* That Demonstrate Success
- Annual Health Sciences Newsletter [AHC S1A]
*Additional indicators do not represent key measures with established goals; rather, data and information for these indicators are tracked for informational purposes to show support of the overall core theme/pathway goal area.