Stats consist of a value and a description and can be accompanied by an icon.
- Icons are not required, but can add visual value. View a list of available icons.
- When adding icon code, add the
.fa-3xclass to size the item to the examples below.
- Stat values should be short. Try not to exceed 10 characters.
- Use the superscript element for special characters that precede (i.e. #) or follow (i.e. %) the value.
- Stat descriptions are labels and not complete sentences. Be as brief as possible and try not to exceed 70 characters.
- Do not link text within the stat label/description. Use a click-regions like in the second example.