Dining Advisory Board
The Dining Advisory Board provides an opportunity for UNLV students, staff and faculty to have a more cohesive and organized voice in regard to on campus dining service, and allows UNLV Dining to receive feedback more regularly and directly from campus constituents. The primary objectives of this committee are:
- The education of students and faculty in the best use of dining services and resources;
- The development of initiatives to improve the dining experience on campus;
- The recommendation of services and general improvements in the dining operation.
The Dining Advisory Board was formed in 2013, as the result of restructuring methods for soliciting input and feedback regarding on-campus dining. The board currently meets on a monthly basis. It is co-chaired by the Director of Student Affairs Communications & Business Partner Relations and the UNLV Dining Marketing Manager.
- Dr. Dan Asera, Faculty Senate
- Cassandra Bryant, Classified Staff Council
- Alejandro Chacon, Administrative Faculty Council
- Jon Diehl, RHA
- Robert Evans, CSUN
- Joshanna Holyfield, Residential Life
- Michaela Mobley, Residential Life
- Alicia Monrroy, Residential Life