Get your team together for great competition! Attendance and participation in these events vary. They may be offered more than once per academic year if interest and participation is high. They are often scheduled over a period of weeks with leagues set up in round robin format with a knockout tournament at the conclusion.
The recreational and competitive events offered by the Intramurals Sports program are available to students, staff and faculty at UNLV. Not all events/sports are the same, and not all events are for every person. Learn more about each sport/event below. Not all sports are offered every semester/year.
Each sport is separated into at least one of four league types: Men’s (M), Women’s (W), Co-Rec (CR), and/or Open (O).
All league offerings will have a mandatory Captain's Meeting. This meeting will be held in a 1st floor classroom in the SRWC and is required in addition to the registration process on IMLeagues. Any teams not represented at the Captain's Meeting by a team member will not be included on the schedule unless prior accommodations have been made.
Steps to register:
Important: Everyone must be registered on IM Leagues in order to participate!
- Complete the Registration form. This form can be picked up at the SRWC 1st Floor membership desk.
- Take the completed form to the SRWC 1st Floor membership desk to pay. **Make sure a captain is designated! The Captain is responsible for paying for the team.
- Go to the IM Leagues website to register your team.
- Log-in using your current account or make a new account (accounts are free!).
- Use the code from the receipt to register your team and invite members.