Equipment Rental Policies
- Payment for rentals must be on a credit card. Return of rental equipment items generally requires 15-30 minutes to be checked for cleanliness and damage. Please be prepared for this procedure.
- The deposit on rental equipment is mandatory. The deposit fee will be 100 percent of the replacement cost. A Mastercard/Visa credit card belonging to the individual checking out the equipment must be presented at the time of check-out.
- Rental equipment is available to anyone 18 and over with valid ID. UNLV students/faculty/staff must show valid RebelCard at the time of reservation or rental. Non-UNLV students must show a current government-issued ID.
- A late fee of 1.5 times the additional daily fee will be charged for each day an item is overdue. We do not waive late fees. Items more than 1 week overdue will be considered lost and you will be charged for the replacement cost of the item.
- Items may be reserved in advance by paying the full rental fee. Reservations are accepted in person or over the phone with credit card.
- Equipment must be picked up on the date specified, during office hours, or the equipment will be made available to others.
- Cancellations or changes less than 3 days before pick up are not eligible for a refund or credit. Reservations changed or cancelled more than 3 days before the pick up day will not receive a refund but will receive a full credit to be used toward a future rental or trip.
- No refunds or credits will be made.