CSUN Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual (LGBTQIA) Empowerment and Advocacy Scholarship
The CSUN & SDSJ Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual (LGTQIA) Empowerment and Advocacy Scholarship recognizes undergraduate students - regardless of gender identity and sexual orientation - who possess leadership qualities on and off campus that help transform the social climate of UNLV and the Las Vegas community to benefit, empower, and uplift lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA+) communities.
- Must be an undergraduate student at UNLV.
- Must be an individual who leads or participates in activities, events, organizations, or initiatives that empower the LGBTQIA+ communities.
- Must maintain a 2.50 GPA or higher throughout the duration of the scholarship disbursement period.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 (six) credits throughout the duration of the scholarship disbursement period.
- Open to all students who meet all of the eligibility requirements regardless of citizenship status.
Open Application: February 1, 2022
Close Application: March 1, 2022
Review of Applications: March 7, 2022 - April 8, 2022
Notification to Candidates: April 15, 2022