Checking Your Current Ethernet Settings
The following directions will show you how to obtain your MAC address, which you will need to enroll your device.
- Turn on your Xbox with no disk in the tray
- From the Xbox Dashboard, choose Xbox Live.
- Navigate to the Connection Status Screen
- Select Settings
- The 12 digit number in the bottom right hand corner of the Network Settings Screen is your MAC Address
- You will see your MAC Address listed. Be sure to write down the entire string of letters and numbers, including the colons ":" in between.
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings.
- Select configure network
- From Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called "Wired MAC Address".
- You will see your MAC address listed. Be sure to write down the entire string of letters and numbers, including the colons ":" in between.