Medical Providers and Pharmacies
Emergencies or Life Threatening Injuries
For emergencies or life threatening injuries, call 911 or proceed to the nearest medical facility. Be sure to notify Risk Management & Safety (RMS) as soon as possible at 702-895-4226 or 702-895-5404.
For non-emergency treatment, please visit one of the clinics listed below. Inform the clinic that you are a UNLV, CSN, or NSC employee who was injured in the course and scope of work. Please contact RMS at 702-895-5404 or 702-895-4226 for more information.
Note: Under Nevada law, an employee is required to seek medical treatment with a provider approved by NSHE's Managed Care Organization (MCO), unless emergency treatment is required.
Concentra Medical Center
- Airport/Polaris: 5850 South Polaris Rd, #100 (Map), 702-739-9957, open 24 hours
- Henderson: 149 North Gibson, Suite H (Map), 702-558-6275, open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- North Las Vegas/Brooks: 151 West Brooks Ave (Map), 702-399-6545, open Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Paradise: 3900 Paradise Ave, Suite V (Map), 702-369-0560, open Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
Center for Occupational Health and Wellness
- Rancho and Charleston: 801 South Rancho, Suite F1 (Map), 702-474-4454, open Monday-Wednesday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (last walk-in at 7 p.m.); Thursday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (last walk-in at 5 p.m.)
- Henderson: 9005 South Pecos, Suite 2600 (Map), 702-474-0472, open Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Southern Nevada Occupational Health Center
- North Las Vegas: 4060 N. Martin Luther King Blvd, Suite 101 A-B (Map), 702-380-1712, open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Las Vegas: 1712 Bearden Dr, (Map), 702-380-1712, open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Eye Injury Preferred Provider Including Laser Injuries
Please notify Risk Management and Safety as soon as possible, 702-895-4226.
Nevada Eye Care
- East Flamingo and Burnham: 2090 E. Flamingo Rd, #200(Map), 702-733-9271, open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- West Cheyenne and Buffalo: 7730 W. Cheyenne Ave, #103(Map), 702-869-6326, open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Pharmacy Benefits (CoreCareRX) are provided by CVS/Caremark and administered through our MCO. UNLV, CSN, and NSC participate in the First Fill Program which provides a 14 day supply for medications prescribed for your injury. Forms for the First Fill Program are available through Risk Management and Safety, CSB Room 119 or by calling 702-895-5404 or 702-895-4226. Pharmacy cards will be issued upon claim acceptance.