Medical Providers and Pharmacies
Emergencies or Life Threatening Injuries
For emergencies or life threatening injuries, call 911 or proceed to the nearest medical facility. Be sure to notify Risk Management & Safety (RMS) as soon as possible at 702-895-4226 or 702-895-5404.
For non-emergency treatment, please visit one of the clinics listed below. Inform the clinic that you are a UNLV, CSN, or NSC employee who was injured in the course and scope of work. Please contact RMS at 702-895-5404 or 702-895-4226 for more information.
Note: Under Nevada law, an employee is required to seek medical treatment with a provider approved by NSHE's Managed Care Organization (MCO), unless emergency treatment is required.
Concentra Medical Center
- Airport/Polaris: 5850 South Polaris Rd, #100 (Map), 702-739-9957, open 24 hours
- Henderson: 149 North Gibson, Suite H (Map), 702-558-6275, open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- North Las Vegas/Brooks: 151 West Brooks Ave (Map), 702-399-6545, open Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Paradise: 3900 Paradise Ave, Suite V (Map), 702-369-0560, open Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
View more information about Concentra Medical Center
Center for Occupational Health and Wellness
- Rancho and Charleston: 801 South Rancho, Suite F1 (Map), 702-474-4454, open Monday-Wednesday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (last walk-in at 7 p.m.); Thursday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (last walk-in at 5 p.m.)
- Henderson: 9005 South Pecos, Suite 2600 (Map), 702-474-0472, open Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
View more information about Center for Occupational Health and Wellness
Southern Nevada Occupational Health Center
- North Las Vegas: 4060 N. Martin Luther King Blvd, Suite 101 A-B (Map), 702-380-1712, open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Las Vegas: 1712 Bearden Dr, (Map), 702-380-1712, open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
View more information about Southern Nevada Occupational Health Center
CareNow Urgent Care
- Tropicana and Jones clinic open 24 hours
All other locations open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-9 p.m., Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Ann and Simmons: 3020 W. Ann Rd, North Las Vegas, 89031, 702-701-9501 (Map)
- Arby and Durango: 7040 S. Durango Dr., Las Vegas, 89113, 702-260-1261 (Map)
- Camino Al Norte and Ann: 5570 Camino Al Norte, #1, North Las Vegas, 89031, 702-657-0756 (Map)
- Charleston and Decatur: 4575 W. Charleston Bl., Las Vegas, 89102, 702-877-8777 (Map)
- Charleston and Sloan: 4180 S. Rainbow #809/810, Las Vegas, 89142, 702-383-3645 (Map)
- Cheyenne and Durango: 8300 W. Cheyenne Ave, #106, Las Vegas, 89129, 702-656-0911 (Map)
- College and Horizon: 585 College Dr, Ste C, Henderson, 89015, 702-777-3200 (Map)
- Craig and Decatur: 4900 W. Craig Rd, Las Vegas, 89130, 702-901-8230 (Map)
- Craig and Clayton: 2202 W. Craig Rd., North Las Vegas, 89032, 702-826-3200 (Map)
- Durango and Flamingo: 4075 S. Durango Dr., #108, Las Vegas, 89147, 702-701-9509 (Map)
- Eastern and Horizon Ridge: 10652 S Eastern Ave., Henderson, 89052, 702-476-8200 (Map)
- Green Valley and Warm Springs: 2269 N. Green Valley Pkwy., Henderson, 89014, 702-855-0500 (Map)
- Rainbow and Marden: 7424 S. Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, 89139, 702-464-3213 (Map)
- Sahara and Hualapai: 10030 W. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, 89117, 702-570-8105 (Map)
- Silverado and Maryland: 9785 S. Maryland Pkwy, #2, Las Vegas, 89183, 702-474-0077 (Map)
- Southern Highlands and Cactus: 10530 Southern Highlands Pkwy, #150, Las Vegas, 89141, 702-777-3350 (Map)
- Tropicana and Jones: 6125 W. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, 89103, 702-701-8900 (Map)
View more information about CareNow UrgentCare
Pharmacy Benefits (CoreCareRX) are provided by CVS/Caremark and administered through our MCO. UNLV, CSN, and NSC participate in the First Fill Program which provides a 14 day supply for medications prescribed for your injury. Forms for the First Fill Program are available through Risk Management and Safety, CSB Room 119 or by calling 702-895-5404 or 702-895-4226. Pharmacy cards will be issued upon claim acceptance.
View more information about CoreCareRX Pharmacies