Preparation of Application Packet
This packet must be completed by the nominee. Nominees must provide materials to support their nominations. The following materials, which should be compiled as a single PDF for uploading include:
- Letter of nomination (2 pages). This may replace one of the letters of recommendation from peer, chair, dean, or supervisor if desired.
- Letter of application (not to exceed five pages) outlining research activities and how they meet at least one and, ideally, all of the three criteria for the award.
- Current curriculum vitae of nominee that clearly classifies contributions according to the level of peer review.
- Sample publications or scholarly works (no more than five).
- A short biography of the nominee (no longer than 400 words).
Please arrange for letters of recommendation to be emailed directly to Jill Zimbelman (email@example.com). These can be 2-3 pages and must be received by the application deadline.
- Letter of recommendation from a peer.
- Letter of recommendation from nominee’s dean, department chair, or supervisor if not provided as letter of nomination above.
- Letter from an external community representative.
Note: Supporting documentation that cannot be uploaded, such as books or DVDs, may be hand-delivered to Jill Zimbelman, FDH 309. Please provide only one copy of each item. No other supporting materials will be considered.
Application packets should be uploaded to the application portal.
The deadline is 5 p.m., Feb. 20, 2019.
Contact Jill Zimbelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-895-1828.