Special Event Scheduling
Events scheduling oversees the use of general-purpose classroom space for special events that are not necessarily academic in nature. Review the campus venues available for rent on campus. If the rooms in the classrooms and auditoriums category fit your needs, complete the Event Request Form to reserve space.
Who can rent classroom space?
Registered Student Organizations can rent classroom space with no fees.
- Student groups and Greek organizations that are approved through the Office of Civic Engagement and Diversity. Please ensure that your organization has a profile on the My Involvement Center website, which is accessed through MyUNLV, and that the individual submitting the request is a designated scheduling liaison or officer. If you are not familiar with the My Involvement Center website, please consult OCED.
Faculty/Staff can rent classroom space with no fees.
- Please ensure that UNLV employees are submitting requests and not student workers on behalf of faculty/staff.
Students can rent classroom space with no fees.
- If students are not a part of an RSO (see above definition), they will require sponsorship from a faculty member or department.Please have this sponsor submit your request to the Events Office, indicating student(s) by name who will be utilizing the space.
NON-UNLV Affiliated Groups can rent classroom space with fees.
- Groups that do no fit under the categories listed above can still rent classroom space, but are required to complete a contract with associated fees.
- How do I access space if I am a student with a department/faculty sponsor?
- Contact your sponsoring department or faculty member to request assistance as they likely have Marlock access.
- Contact Police Services at 702-895-3668, Option #2 at least 15 minutes prior to the start time listed on your confirmation. This is to allow them ample time to arrive at your location.
- How do I access space if I am a department/faculty/staff?
Upon receipt of your room assignment, please ensure that you current marlock includes this room.If you are unsure, or need to have it added, you can do so my using the Key Request Form through Facilities Management.
- How do I access space if I am a student organization?
- Most Student Organizations have a Faculty Advisor. Please contact this individual to request their assistance via their personal Marlock.They can have their Marlock modified to include your assigned space by completing the Key Request Form.
- Contact police services at 702-895-3668, Option #2 at least 15 minutes prior to the start time listed on your confirmation. This is to allow them ample time to arrive at your location.