Disclaimer: Room requests are subject to availability and specific assignments are not guaranteed. Priority is given to the academic schedule; therefore, requests submitted for a future term will be held until such a time that the academic schedule has been completed.
Please note There will be NO reservations accepted for :
- First week of classes (Spring/Fall)
- Study Week
- Finals Week
- Reservations for General Purpose (GP) space are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- A request for space does not guarantee that space will be assigned.
- Reservations are only accepted for the current semester. Academic classes are priority and any reservation for future semesters are held until that time frame opens.
- Academic Event Scheduling schedules only general purpose classroom space. Reservations requiring refreshments, room setup assistance, or audio-visual needs/support, must be reserved through Student Union Event Services or Office of Information Technology. (Fees may apply)
- There is no Registrar staff available to unlock or lock doors, department(s) must have proximity card updated.
- Reservation requests must be received a minimum of 2 business days prior to the event. A confirmation will be sent within 48 business hours of receipt or reservation.